Saturday, April 14, 2012

Timing is everything.

When it comes to photographing children, timing is EVERYTHING!

I'm no expert. I take photos of activities we do in the classroom, and I try to capture the happy moments as well.

Take this photo. Four children spontaneously decided to lie down and enjoy the beautiful weather together, and I managed to capture a few giggles. But look at the boy on the right. He is right about to...



...get up.

In the few seconds it took my camera to click and prepare for the next photo, the moment was gone. But wasn't it lovely?


Happy Playing!

1 comment:

  1. So true, Gina, I have started carrying a camera around with me outside as so many times I went to get it & the children had moved on! I also love how you may be focused on one thing for a photo & when you see it later you notice something much bigger in the background! Kierna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comment! Happy playing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...